* April 1, 2023 Saturday 10:00 - 3:00 Edgcumbe Craft Fair! St. Paul, MN. I'll be at a table with my art and books to sign, alongside a number of other makers at tables! Come have FUN at 320 S. Griggs St. St. Paul MN!
* March 26, 2023 Sunday 11:00 - 4:00 Quincy Street Makers Market! Minneapolis, MN. I'll be at a table with my art and books to sign, alongside a number of other makers at tables in the heart of the arts district in NE MPLS! Come have FUN at 1325 Quincy St. NE MPLS MN Quincy Hall!
* February 25, 2023 Saturday 9:00 - 4:00 Duluth Women's Expo! Duluth, MN. Come join thousands of women at this momentous event! I'll be both speaking and be at a table with my books and matted art prints! https://duluthwomensexpo.com/
* February 11, 2023 Saturday 1:00 - 3:00 Lotus Lake Gifts at 412 West 78th Street, Chanhassen, MN 55317. Book signing and overall frivolity!
* December 3, 2022 Saturday 1:00 - 6:00 The Relationship Book: A Soulful, Transformational, and Artistic Inventory of Your Connective Life reading and signing at the Gudrun Sjoden clothing store at 50 Greene Street, New York City, NY. Refreshments will be available and all in-person customers will enjoy 10% off all clothing purchases. Book buyers there will also receive a free 8 X 10 inch art print inspired by the book. You can make an optional online reservation for this event, as it gives me an idea of how many books to ship out at this reservation link: NYC Event Link!
* November 26, 2022 Saturday 10:00 - 4:00 Open Book Artists and Makers Mart 1011 Washington Ave. Minneapolis, MN. I'll be at a table with my books and matted art prints!
* November 19, 2022 Saturday 10:00 - 3:00 Edgcumbe Craft Fair 320 South Griggs St. Saint Paul, MN. I'll be at a table with my books and matted art prints!
* November 16, 2022 Wednesday 5:00 - 6:30 Cream & Amber 1605 Mainstreet, Hopkins, MN. I'll be there with my books. You are invited to rock your best fashion choices from black tie to pajamas!
* November 2, 2022 Wednesday 3:00 Guest on television show Twin Cities Live and a link to view it afterward: https://kstp.com/tcl/today-on-twin-cities-live/a-look-at-different-relationships/